Wednesday, January 6, 2010

goals...

So the semester is coming to an end like... someday soon... I'm still not totally sure when. Really the only goal I have is to raise all of my grades. Right now, for my semester grades, I have 4 C's and two B's. I'll admit that it's my own fault for not trying harder. But this also coincides with my next semester goals...

2nd semester, I'm going to try harder than I possibly can, focus everything on school and just hurry up & get all A's and B's to make everyone happy. I'm going to ignore the stupid high school drama, get a life [hopefully], and get over this stuff, while still keeping my grades high. Expecially for me, this is going to be a challege, but it'll be worth it in the end when I can go to tech school and be what I wanna be...

Yeah, that's pretty much it... BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment