Monday, April 12, 2010

creative commons licensing

This is a post for the BLOG CHALLENGE of March '10.

What are creative commons? This is a good question. I still don't fully understand it, but what I got from it was basically all of the copyrighting laws that are out there these days.
We are supposed to write about whether or not we deserve creative commons lisensing for our blogs.

My answer? No. Most of this, though it is our original work anyway, I believe is unimportant. If someone wants to copy me, by all means, BE MY GUEST! It's flattering, you know?

But if I'm putting up something like, deathly original, such as one of my many poems... I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO COPY THAT! I'm proud of how I write & what I write about. If people are seriously that unoriginal that they feel it necisary to copy something that isn't theirs, by law or something of that sort, they should be punished. It's not my fault that the stuff I write about is so cool that you gotta copy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment