Thursday, October 1, 2009

15 random facts!

Me & Kody got this idea from reading other people's blogs! :D
  • I'm really picky.
  • I can type really fast
  • I'm still stuck with dial-up on my computer at home.
  • I just finally got into the loop & have a cellphone, with unlimited texting<33
  • I'm actually a genius, but I don't try as hard as I should. I just go with the flow.
  • It's all good in the hood.
  • I just recently kicked the habit of wearing a hoodie every day, but it's coming back to haunt me!!
  • I HATE PREPS, except for Kodyy! :P
  • I HATE city people. I LOVE COUNTRY PEOPLE! Except for Kodyy. :P
  • I like being outside, but I'm usually on my computer.
  • I LOVE SCIENCE.
  • Music is the reason I'm still alive. [Ready to Fall-Rise Against]
  • I actually enjoy school, for the most part.
  • I READ FOR FUN.
  • I'm bi, but don't think of me any differently! I'm just as cool as you! :P

2 comments: