Monday, October 5, 2009

WRITING


This week's blog challege is post an intrest in our blog & elaborate on why we're interested in it, & provide pictures & all that good stuff...

Anyway, I like to write. I like writing people's stories for them. The biggest reason I like reading is because it gives me the ability to say or do whatever I want and know that is was my fault. :]

So, I post a few things on this one awesome site, Protagonize.
Follow the link HERE to my profile there. I have one story posted [that I'm still working on at the moment] & also one poem.

Another cool site that you can go on for writers is Booksie. I haven't posted anything on there yet [I just recently joined] but I'm looking forward to it. :] Follow a link HERE.

Okay, have fun now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment