Thursday, October 22, 2009

dream vacation

So Mrs. Brogley gave us a good idea in class. That idea is to go on EXPEDIA for the blogging challenge this week. One part of the blogging challenge is to plan a dream vacation. So, I decided that I wanted to go to Australia. And since I know this probably won't happen anytime soon, I decided to go ALL OUT on this trip. Soooo... I decided that I will depart from a Green Bay airport on January 15th. This is a good day to go because I will have my license by then [December 29th is my road test!!!] so I'll be able to drive alone or with a friend! :D [& I am planning my trip for two 16-year-olds] Anyway, I decided that I'd come back that following Friday, which is the 22nd. It would take two days to get there, because as Kody pointed out, [cuz I'm not smart enough to figure it out on my own] I'd be crossing an international time line or something like that... soooo... yeah!

So now I had to find a hotel... let's see here... I found Medina Executive North Ryde to be a good choice. And the rates were $1735 per person. That's a LOT. The total price of this trip so far is $6938... Oh, how I wish I had that much money just laying around somewhere. ;]

So that's my dream vacation... of course, I'd have to bring extra money cuz I'm not just gonna sit at a hotel for a week, soo... yeah, hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment